New version of the Fabo app out now
The app has been updated to improve the user experience. Available now in App Store and Google Play
The Fabo app has been updated to version 2.1 and encompasses a wide range of improvements. New features in this release include:
- New users are redirected to the app after having created their account (and not to the browser).
- Referring users to other learning sites is now possible in the app by using the ‘Learning site’ activity.
- ‘Unsaved changes' message has been removed for interactive content (H5Ps).
- Overall increase in speed when syncing quiz data.
- Users are referred to Section instead of to Start when clicking back from an activity.
- One section per page follows settings for desktop version so users avoid scrolling through long pages.
- Interactive content activities (H5Ps) are more responsive.
- Wording and icon have been changed when ‘General’ section is empty.
- Log out button is now clearly visible in the menu.
The new app version is available for download in App Store and Google Play. Enjoy!